1. This country and its institutions belong to the people who inhibit it.
2. It never fails to amaze me what a man will do to get into the Oval Office.
3. It's surrounded by guards and video monitors and little families from Iowa and little kids on their eighth grade field trips.
4. No, sir, I'm afraid not, no sir. I yielded the floor once before, if you can remember, and I was practically never heard of again. No sir. And we might as well all get together on this yielding business right off the bat, now.
5. You want to know about politics in Washington? Four words. Watch your back, Jack.
6. Last time I checked, I thought we lived in a free country, so...
No, we don't.
It's the United States of "Don't Touch That Thing Right in Front of You."