Match the movie with the quote:
The Wedding Planner
After The Thin Man
The Princess Diaries
What's Up, Doc?
The Maltese Falcon
1. Whaddaya mean "illiterate"? My father and mother were married right here in the city hall!
2. "Be a beacon"?!
3. Oh no, darnit... I just remembered that I promised my friend's brother's godmother that I would help her change her fax cartridge because she's going out of town tomorrow... on an African safari.
4. Joseph, can we eighty-six the flags please?
No. The flags allow me to park anywhere. We keep the flags.
5. People lose teeth talking like that. If you want to hang around, you'll be polite.
6. The one who isn't my fiancée doesn't call me Howard and the one who isn't my wife doesn't call me Howard because the one who isn't my fiancée is also the one who isn't my wife. The other one who ISN'T my wife, the one who IS my fiancée... she doesn't call me "Steve." She calls me Howard. Do you see?
7. That's the kind of greeting a girl likes! Not this "Hello-you-look-wonderful" stuff, just a good straight "Who do you know that's an authority on San Francisco his - -"