1. I can hear the cuckoo singing in the cuckooberry tree./If he says that that's a helmet I suggest that you agree.
2. Good form must never suffer from neglect. The rules and regulations we respect must be treated circumspect.
3. Poison dart, I mean, raisin tart?
4. I was lost til I heard the drums, then I found my way.
5. For the sake of civic virtue they've got fountains there that squirt you.
6. Be demure, sweet and pure. Hide the real you.
7. I'll be all dolled up and singin' that song that says-You dog, I told you so
8. You can feed her all day with the Vitamin A and the bromofizz
BONUS: Treguna Mekoides and Tracorum Satis Dee