Name the movie:
1. 38, Rue Parmentier, drive carefully. Get a good night's sleep.
2. Duval, please! I can't hear myself think, and I'm trying to think in French!
3. I'm looking for the Eiffel Tower.
Good heavens, is that thing lost again?
4. Back home everyone said I didn't have any talent. They might be saying the same thing over here but it sounds better in French.
5. We use the guillotine in this country. I have always imagined that the blade, coming down, causes no more than a slight tickling sensation on the back of the neck. It is only a guess, of course. I hope none of you ever finds out for certain.
6. Good afternoon! As you see, this lovely city all around us is Paris, and this lovely park is of course the Bois de Boulogne. Who am I? Well, allow me to introduce myself: I am Honore Lachaille. Born: Paris. When...not lately. This is 1900, so let's just say not in this century. Circumstances: comfortable. Profession: lover, and collector of beautiful things. Not antiques mind you, younger things.
7. Paris is... really pretty. I-I mean, you - you've - probably seen it already, but then maybe you haven't, and if you haven't then - then - then maybe we could - I could - you, you know... show you.
8. I shall watch the performance from my normal seat in Box Five, which will be kept empty for me.