4.09.2012

quotes: doris day

Name the movie:

1. Greetings, chum!
My, we haven't seen you, let's see now, since you didn't go to Switzerland.
Yeah, I got a big kick out of planning that trip. What looks good this time of year?
How about the Canadian Rockies?
Canadian Rockies? Don't you remember? I already haven't been there!

2. Now I need to put the meat on broil but your hair is on bake. Which should I do first?
I think the *hair*, Molly.
False hair, false eyelashes, false bosoms. In my day women were flesh and blood, now they're 70% nylon and 30% foam rubber.

3. I haven't felt like this since Culver Military Academy.

4. A kiss? What does that prove? It's like finding out you can light a stove. It doesn't make you a cook.

5. The next man that laughs is gonna get his head ventilated.

6. The State Department could use her. What a party girl she'd make - in Moscow!

3 comments:

Erika said...

It didn't save my answers yesterday-how rude! We'll try again.

5. Calamity Jane?
6. Glass Bottom Boat?

Millie Motts said...

Answers:
1. Romance on the High Seas
2. With Six You Get Eggroll
3. Glass Bottom Boat
4. Lover Come Back
5. Calamity Jane
6. Pillow Talk

MIKEY'55 THS said...

Michael DeVita is the author of a brand new book about Doris Day that chronicles her life, especially her music, from the beginning to the very end. "My 'Secret Love' Affair With Doris Day", now available at www.amazon.com. Check the reviews and get your copy now! See how Doris, her music and her career affected the author all of his life.
More Information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58K_TAr8nxg