Name the Cary Grant movie:
1. Do you shave or shower first?
2. I have an infuriating lack of talent for doing simple things.
You probably don't do them right, that's why.
3. I bluffed the Old Man out of the last pot. With a pair of deuces.
What's so depressing about that?
Well, I mean, if I can do it, what are the Russians doing to him?
4. Oh no! Not my zappatos.
5. I don't like the way Teddy Roosevelt is looking at me.
6. It's not a nice thing to do. People wouldn't understand. He wouldn't understand. What I mean is... Well... This is developing into a very bad habit!
7. Ready boot, let's scoot!