Name the Audrey Hepburn movie:
1. I've been trying to write her a poem, but I can't seem to finish it. What rhymes with "glass"?
2. Duval, please! I can't hear myself think, and I'm trying to think in French!
3. Please, monsieur, is the news good or bad?
That depends. Is this your wife?
It looks like her.
Then I regret to inform you that it looks bad.
Then there IS another man!
There is. And I regret to say that he looks good.
4. Do they still really have prizes in Cracker Jack boxes?
That's nice to know... It gives one a feeling of solidarity, almost of continuity with the past, that sort of thing.
5. All right, get set for the story of my life.
Fiction or non-fiction?
6. Okay, you're the boss. Just do as I tell you.
7. Is this the elevator?
This is my ROOM!