Name the movie:
1. Greetings, chum!
My, we haven't seen you, let's see now, since you didn't go to Switzerland.
Yeah, I got a big kick out of planning that trip. What looks good this time of year?
How about the Canadian Rockies?
Canadian Rockies? Don't you remember? I already haven't been there!
2. Now I need to put the meat on broil but your hair is on bake. Which should I do first?
I think the *hair*, Molly.
False hair, false eyelashes, false bosoms. In my day women were flesh and blood, now they're 70% nylon and 30% foam rubber.
3. I haven't felt like this since Culver Military Academy.
4. A kiss? What does that prove? It's like finding out you can light a stove. It doesn't make you a cook.
5. The next man that laughs is gonna get his head ventilated.
6. The State Department could use her. What a party girl she'd make - in Moscow!