10.14.2011

when you're sick...

Sorry I've been MIA this week. I've been under the weather.

Sadly, I was feeling so poorly that I didn't even feel like turning on the Tube. (I know - right on death's door!) But it got me thinking (in my semi-comatose state)...if I HAD had enough energy to move downstairs to the couch, what would I have watched...

The answer? Classic Looney Tunes.











Why? Could be the falling anvils, death ray guns, sound effects, Witch Hazel...hard to say.

Is there anything you watch that makes you feel better when you're under the weather?

1 comment:

Scott said...

There was one week a couple of years b.c. (before children) that Aubree and I were both sick. We watched a lot of The Incredibles, Batman, Superman, etc. We tend to like super hero movies when we're sick. Somehow at our most vulnerable we want to watch characters who are anything but. Proxy power. Vicarious vivacity.