Name the movie:
1. What is it that we're supposed to be doing again?
Well you've shown me an excellent example of the hiking part. When does the hitching come in?
2. No way that just happened. My car is completely destroyed.
I swear I've seen a lot of stuff in my life, but that... was... *awesome*!! ... but, sorry about your car, man. That... That sucks.
3. Where did you learn to drive?
I took a correspondence course.
4. To have never taken a solitary road trip across country? I mean everybody's got to take a road trip, at least once in their lives. Just you and some music. Some music *needs* air. Roll down your window.
5. Fellas. I'm glad you're here. Look, I need your help. Here's what happened. I had this blowout. I think there's a spare in the back. It may be a little flat. Take a look at it will you kid? Is there an airport anyplace around here? Look, if the spare is flat don't bother fixing it. Gimme a new tire, alright? You ain't got a new tire? Then you'll have to fix the spare. But don't look at me. Move it, will you kid? You, you could be gassing up while he's working. What is it a staring contest? Come on!
6. Go ahead and scream your head off! We're miles from where anyone can hear you!
7. Leslie escaped with a chicken?